Monday, October 18, 2010

Work and a little play.

Just back from a few days working for a friend in the Verdon Gorge. I'd never been to the Verdon before and was even more impressed than I expected to be. Beautiful plum vertical limestone with insane exposure and brilliant technical face climbing. I was working as an extra hand doing general rigging jobs on a catalogue photoshoot. But i did manage to sneak in one route for myself, between jugging up lines and being shouted at by Mr boss.
      


Maria styling high in the gorge.


At work.


Sneaking in a route just before dark.


Nice place.

I must be almost the only person who didn't nip up the Eiger last week. But hey, work takes priority......sometimes.






1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. I'll have to get there. And not everyone I know got up the Eiger...

    ReplyDelete